View the CaseFinder® Web Tutorial
If you are interested in viewing a tutorial on how to use CaseFinder Web, you can find it here. This tutorial gives an overview of the main features of CaseFinder from basic searching to using our CitedIn feature.
View the CaseFinder® Manual
We make the Casefinder® 5.03 Manual available as a convenience for our customers. View the PDF Manual online.
Add or Remove Databases
Follow these steps to add or remove databases from your existing CaseFinder® installation.
- Insert the latest CaseFinder® DVD into your DVD drive.
- Run the setup.exe file from your DVD drive. Go to Start>Run and type D:\setup.exe. (Where "D" is the letter of your DVD drive.)
- Choose "Modify" from the CaseFinder® Maintenance Program and click Next.
- Place a check mark in the boxes of the databases that you wish to transfer. Removing check marks from the boxes will cause that database to be removed from the hard drive.
- Click Next when finished and CaseFinder® will make the changes you have requested. These changes will be stored for subsequent updates.
NOTE: These steps will also correct problems with missing (or grayed out) databases when users enter CaseFinder® while an update is being performed.